Coverage Area
Style and Design

Poorly designed application. It’s not user friendly.

If you click on back button from some of the screen, it closes the entire application and you should restart. Eg. Contact screen. It won’t recognize your contact that has been saved as +91.

When I called the customer support, they have advised me to change the number with 00 formats or dial the entire number. Who would remember all the numbers that you want to dial? If you save your number starting with 00, then other application won’t recognize it. Eg.WhatsApp don’t know the contact saved with 00.

There are lots of other catches on their calling plans too. They don’t advertise them instead it’s hidden in their fine prints. They have 2 hours talk time restriction on their plan. Why would you restrict on how we want to spend our money on calls?

When I asked this to customer representative, his solution was to recharge my account with US$150.00 without my permission!!!! Yes, they did that, without my permission. They have misused my credit card in their file. When I saw the charges on my credit card, I have called them to fix it.

It was a deliberate act by one of their employee. Did you ever call their customer service? They are the worst. Many time the call never go through in first attempt.

You may have to try multiple time. The call may disconnect during conversation and they will never call you back.

They need to improve their service quality. Please provide some value for the money you are charging from the customer.

Product or Service Mentioned: Reliance Global Call Mobile Application.

I didn't like: Very unhappy, Call connection getting frequently dropping unable to dial back.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 03, 2017.

Comments