1.5

Their website has serious flaws. If you enter a four digit pin when you log in, the pin turns up into "multiple dots" and asks to renter pin, showing the field as blank. This was 2 years ago and had contacted Reliance via email. Of course, their generic reply was "instantaneous", saying 'thank you and we will get back to you'. No one has ever gotten back. I finally figured out, that you may have to repeat entering your pin multiple times and suddenly you are logged in.

Great website, great support staff? Its more than 2 years and it has still not been fixed. Recently, I tried "auto-recharge" and takes me to a page saying "oops". I contacted them last week via email, got their standard response - thank you, etc. etc. - So far no one has contacted me, nor the website has been fixed.

I hope they go out of business soon - if this is the kind of service, may Mr. Modi keep dreaming "Make in India". I do NOT want to do business with such companies. I enrolled with a new website called PhoneIndia, their quality is great and prices are more than 50 % CHEAPER than Reliance.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of website. Reliance Global Call needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned website in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Reliance Global Call.

Had an Experience with Reliance Global Call?

Comments